2019 Yamaha Waverunner FX Cruiser HO - Amsoil Marine 10W-40

doesnt matter

you sent in 2 reports.... 1 to oa 1 to stoners
they reported vastly different data
I see, you're looking at the two samples he did to the respective testing centers back in April. And not responding about the current analysis he posted yesterday.

So what other lab(s) do you recommend that are reasonably priced? This was the B-S reply to my asking again.

BSLabs.JPG

Might as well use up the prepaid samples I have. Here is the latest with M1 0W-40 (Lubeguard too) compared to all the previous with Amsoil Marine.

12-2-2020.JPG

let me sum it up as this:

if you believe a flash of only 370 is 0.8% fuel...i have an extremely nice piece of ocean front property in kansas i'd like to show you ;)

i have a test with a flash of 370...1.5% fuel

so riddle me this...how can the same company show the same flash but different fuel % ???

let me sum it up as this:

if you believe a flash of only 370 is 0.8% fuel...i have an extremely nice piece of ocean front property in kansas i'd like to show you ;)

i have a test with a flash of 370...1.5% fuel

so riddle me this...how can the same company show the same flash but different fuel % ???
I have nothing for you and B-S. Their results are all over the place including when they do a retest so I have no idea what to say to even defend them - I can't.

Here is my latest. I did one from BS and one from Napa (ALS) at the same time...never shut the extraction pump off between sampling.

BS report.JPG

ALS P1.JPG

ALS P2.JPG

yes for most of it...very similar.

except for magnesium and calcium. and those vary by a LOT!
double on magnesium and 10% on calcium. makes you go hmmmmm how can the rest be close and those 2 so far apart?
or are they?
when you look at the important elements....some are more than 10%
take lead. the difference between 4 and 5 is 25%!
11 to 13 on iron is more than 10%
to what extent are does that matter to your ... or your motor?
what if one showed a zero (like Ti) and the other showed a 2. would you be concerned if you had Ti valves?

and....how did barium all of a sudden go to ZERO when its been a positive number for 250hrs over 2years!
HOW?

while the susvis is the same at 9.7 on both....do you trust 1.0% fuel if the flash is a horrible 365?

the oil is doing its job. wear is very nice for 50+hrs
i wish you could fix your fuel issue.

steve

Back