2019 530i xdrive, CPO with 16k miles.

JXW

Looking at this car, pretty much loaded with every option. One owner, 16k miles. 3 OCI already.

Graphite metallic with Mocha leather. Executive, premium 2, luxury, convenience and luxury line.

Price to me $36,400.

Sedans are getting more and more rare. SUV's command a premium. Have invested in maintaining my 2016 528 xdrive which is base model but nice looking with 19 wheels Black on black. Hoping to FSBO it for 12k.

Looking at this car, pretty much loaded with every option. One owner, 16k miles. 3 OCI already.

Graphite metallic with Mocha leather. Executive, premium 2, luxury, convenience and luxury line.

Price to me $36,400.

Sedans are getting more and more rare. SUV's command a premium. Have invested in maintaining my 2016 528 xdrive which is base model but nice looking with 19 wheels Black on black. Hoping to FSBO it for 12k.
It is an excellent engine. G platforms are much better than F ones that want to be everything for everyone. G is more geared toward typical BMW drivers.

I'd do a Carfax, inspection etc. before pursuing things further.
There could be more to it's history than you know.

Also, this might not be a concern to you, but the lower tier BMW models are sometimes used for rentals.
I regularly see 330's 530's etc from my local Avis/Enterprise.

price "looks" good + being a BMW owner you prolly know upkeep is $$$ especially if not a DIYer + i always note sedans are IMO a BETTER buy, good luck

I'd do a Carfax, inspection etc. before pursuing things further.
There could be more to it's history than you know.

Also, this might not be a concern to you, but the lower tier BMW models are sometimes used for rentals.
I regularly see 330's 530's etc from my local Avis/Enterprise.
This carfax was local one owner. Seems to have been built for a client as it's quite loaded. On that side of things everything checks out.

Nice car. Crazy fast for a sedan. I had one as a service loaner for a couple of weeks and liked it a lot. The B58 engine is proving to be very reliable. And... they are pretty rare. Most folks go with the X5.

The car in question has the smaller 4 cyl, B48 engine.
While it's not a slug, it's also not the powerplant that gets the glowing reviews.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_5_Series_(G30)
Sorry, somehow I read 540ix. There is nothing wrong with the B48, but I think the 5 series is a much nicer car with the B58, 6 cyl. That is a fair deal for a CPO car.

I have a 2022 330ix with the B48 and have no complaints. The B48 is very smooth (for a 4cyl) and powerful. It moves that 3 series right along, 0-60 in 5.2 sec.

Sorry, somehow I read 540ix. There is nothing wrong with the B48, but I think the 5 series is a much nicer car with the B58, 6 cyl. That is a fair deal for a CPO car.

I have a 2022 330ix with the B48 and have no complaints. The B48 is very smooth (for a 4cyl) and powerful. It moves that 3 series right along, 0-60 in 5.2 sec.
Don't get me wrong, I love the little B48.
In a 3 series, it really seems to suit it well!

My most recent experience with one was a couple of months ago in a rented 2022 330i with xDrive.
Once I filled it with 91 octane, it performed marvelously! It really came alive on the snowy/slushy mountain roads.
Despite only having all seasons, it passed Subaru's and other bigger vehicles with ease and prowess.
It really lived up to it's top scores on C&D. I can see why they rated it as an "editors choice"

Kudos to you for making a sound decision!
:cool:

Price to me $36,400.

That's a steal

I really hate fixing BMWs
their inline 6s and zf 8 speeds make them smooth, powerful, and quiet

Back