2018 Ford F-250 Transfer Case change

Why I recommend 30k gearbox changes, and an early break-in changeout.

Should've rinsed it with Maxlife for a few miles prior to polluting the Redline with residual ol' ATF and crud.

Repeat again in 30k/3yr intevals, whichever comes 1st. Dont forget the diffs and other fluids often forgotten.

Should've rinsed it with Maxlife for a few miles prior to polluting the Redline with residual ol' ATF and crud.

Repeat again in 30k/3yr intevals, whichever comes 1st. Dont forget the diffs and other fluids often forgotten.
Maxlife !!😳😳😳
Never

I drained it till wasn’t even a drip
Redline is working fine !!👍👍

I now have Redline from front to rear
Redline power steering, engine, transfer case, tranny and rear diff. About to do the front diff soon.......with Redline !!🤣🤣👍👍

Maxlife !!😳😳😳
Never

I drained it till wasn’t even a drip
Redline is working fine !!👍👍
I think he just meant a cheap fluid in the rights viscosity to flush the rest of the glitter out before putting in the RL. There is still some in there as well as leftover factory fluid no matter how long you let it drain.

No harm no foul, you are miles ahead with having it swapped out with the D6 like you did.

Back