2016 Sierra 5.3, Harvest King 0w20, 5k miles, 100k on truck

Looks good, I think we now have several really similar oils...Super Tech, Amazon Basics, Kirkland and Harvest King...all capable of 5,000-7,000 mile drain intervals at excellent prices. Out of the three, I’d use the one I could find at the best price..which happens to fluctuate depending on sales. For me, Super Tech would be the easiest to get my hands on, but I’ll have to keep an eye out for Harvest King...think I can get it at Tractor Supply.
If you have a Meijer around you, you can throw their house brand in that pile as well. It's a fine Warren produced product also.

20210216_111707.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't it say Mid-States Distributing Fort Worth, TX? Is that Warren?
Mid-States Distributing is a co-operative for Farm Stores, including Fleet and Farm, Rural King, Runnings, Etc. Harvest King oil is their house brand, currently manufactured by Warren Oil of NC. (it's the Warren-Coastal-Unilube company) Good stuff. Was previously manuafactured by Citgo.

Mid-States Distributing is a co-operative for Farm Stores, including Fleet and Farm, Rural King, Runnings, Etc. Harvest King oil is their house brand, currently manufactured by Warren Oil of NC. (it's the Warren-Coastal-Unilube company) Good stuff. Was previously manuafactured by Citgo.
Makes sense. They sell it at a local chain farm/fleet store called Bomgaars also. They are in Southern MN/Northern Iowa

Back