2015 Odyssey Brakes

Seeing what rotors I should get for a 2015 odyssey. I was able to get a killer deal on Wagner OEX pads. Does it really matter what brand rotors . Just stick with the major ones on rock auto Wagner Centric or Raybestos? Also any have any experience with the OEX pads? Could not find much on them.

I haven't seen any major differences in rotor quality between manufacturers, however I would personally purchase fully coated rotors no matter where you live. In my experience, they make a huge difference in corrosion and rust build up. Centric and Raybestos make good pads. I haven't used Wagner.

Actually, I would probably get Honda OEM rotors. Pretty good quality and other Honda OEM rotors that I've bought have been very inline with aftermarket rotors.

I've had good luck with Centric coated rotors + Akebono pads on my 2013 Pilot (similar heavy vehicle with brakes like your Ody).

I've been using OEX pads for a while now with various brands of coated rotors on SUV's. Dust and performance are acceptable, no worse than OEM pads.

Back