2015 Jeep Wrangler High Oil Pressure at Interstate Speeds (3.6L Pentastar)

Looks like it may be the cooler, filter housing. Thats a chore to replace, the top of the engine, intake fuel rails ect... need to be removed to gain access to the cooler, fun job. Whoever designed that needs to go back to school or work as a wrench before being allowed to design something.
Truthfully, it's not that bad.

Papers aren't to bad for price, I did find an aluminum replacement part instead of plastic, it may hold up better, I am not familiar with this part so have no idea what the failure is, does it crack from heat?? Before I order parts I thought I would see if anyone has tried one. Also looks like a couple come companies have all the gaskets amd rubber seals with the filter housing.

Papers aren't to bad for price, I did find an aluminum replacement part instead of plastic, it may hold up better, I am not familiar with this part so have no idea what the failure is, does it crack from heat?? Before I order parts I thought I would see if anyone has tried one. Also looks like a couple come companies have all the gaskets amd rubber seals with the filter housing.
That's the "Dorman part" discussed here:

Back