2014 chevy traverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys, the 1995 Geo prism beater has seen it,s last days.The exhaust dropped and the wife wont let me get it fixed.Sad to see the old girl go,but got more then my moneys worth.The new is possibly 2014 traverse 1 LT.Only option is bucket seats for the middle row.Doing a lease because I can write it off with my business.$3000 down,with my GM credit card points so no money out of my pocket.$279 a month ,36 months.10,000 miles a year.Miles are fine,wife is going to use it around town.You guys think this is a fair deal?

Spend $10G on a vehicle to give it back with 30K on it? Doesn't work for me...but it's your money!

Last edited:
I wish I lived near you so I could take the Prizm off your hands for cheap
smile.gif

Have the transmission problems been resolved?

I was an a 2014 Enclave a few months ago. Really nice interior, but the touch screen was flickering badly. Less than 5k miles were on it.

We have a 2013 1LT. It has the middle bench seat because we rarely use the rear and wanted the middle bench. I run 5w-30 in the mobile 1 Extended performance flavor...LOL. Anyways run the OLM down to about 10%. It rides really well. There were issues with the timing chain on previous year models...i think before 2011 or so. Still running a good syn because of it being direct injection. Oil filter is a bixch to change though. Run a fram ultra 10575. It sounds like it will serve your needs well because of the business write off.

Originally Posted By: stevejones
Spend $10G on a vehicle to give it back with 30K on it? Doesn't work for me...but it's your money!

Yeah, but wouldn't this vehicle depreciate by that much over the same period of time? If you're not planning on keeping this vehicle until the wheels fall off is there really an advantage to buying versus leasing in this instance?

Sounds like a good deal especially with the GM card points.

I'm sure during the bumper to bumper warranty period the truck will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back