1991 Cavalier wagon. Can be yours for $17,900!

Nice trip back, my grandfather had this same car only as a sedan and Gold. It had like 25k miles on it when he died about 15 years ago. My cousins got a hold of it and it was a pile of rubble less than a year later.

It was a pretty nice car he bought it new, drove real nice when I was a kid.

The underbody doesn't look very good for the mileage, also the oil pan seems wet.

No way on Earth someone would pay that price for what is essentially a base-model economy car.

Mine was nicer.

That car has $20 worth of armor all, I'll give it that. And the interior shots seem to be immediately after they wet-hosed down the upholstry.

I'd be a bonus if whoever put the "Chevrolet" emblem on the tailgate, would have actually put in on *straight*, and not running downhill.

Nothing screams that "I've been repainted" any more than this...

If I had stupid money laying around I’d buy it. Has two things going for itself.. the color white and it’s a wagon. 😳😒😏

At least the hatch is straight. I remember seeing tons of these driving around in the day with that hatch all cattywumpus.

Hmmm, so if I go by this I could slap some bondo on the dents and slap a nice cheap paint job on my 1995 Talon and probably get $10K. Heck, even the A/C works and has a current inspection sticker! :ROFLMAO:

Wow, this is aggressively priced. The car market now is cra-cra.

I had a 1992 Z24 circa 1997 and I loved that car. Had a peppy V6 and was front wheel drive. Truly one of my favorite cars ever owned. They are now quite collectible actually. I regret having sold it in a period of foolishness. But I wouldn't even pay $10k for that car in a timecapsule condition today. Whoever buys this has more money than intelligence.
1992 Chevy Cavalier010.jpg

Back