100% Random Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_9492.jpeg

View attachment 43148
Spongebob on tv LOL. This is what I do in my free time 😆.

Still rockin a VCR there. I still have a circa 1998 Philips Magnavox VCR hooked up to my LG 65" OLED TV via composite. Gives the TV more composite inputs for legacy stuff. I have a PS2 hooked up and with the TV set at Game Mode the display latency is as close to a CRT.

Does that say Goode on that ambulance? If so you aren’t too far away from me lol. I’m in Roanoke a little far but not too far.

I'm about an hour south of you on the VA/NC border...almost throw a rock across the state line. The picture was taken at Jefferson Forrest High School in Bedford.

I'm about an hour south of you on the VA/NC border...almost throw a rock across the state line. The picture was taken at Jefferson Forrest High School in Bedford.
Oh ok. I come down that way sometimes mostly to go to the Rural King in Martinsville. Or the really good Mexican restaurant that is down in Eden we go down once every couple months for that.

Still rockin a VCR there. I still have a circa 1998 Philips Magnavox VCR hooked up to my LG 65" OLED TV via composite. Gives the TV more composite inputs for legacy stuff. I have a PS2 hooked up and with the TV set at Game Mode the display latency is as close to a CRT.
Yep lol 😂 I’ll never change my old school habits. We have a DVD player down below too and a Blue-Ray player as well. Also have a Wii and original Xbox and Xbox 360 lol none of which have been used in years because I don’t game anymore. I think the VCR is from 2002ish or so it’s the second one we have had but we bought it used last I looked I think that is what the sticker said. It’s a Toshiba the other one was an Emerson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back