100% Random Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife just bought a Vitamix and look what she made me drink.

IMG_0329.jpeg

View attachment 46676
Spark plugs from the Escape these are the back three tomorrow the others are coming out when I do the front valve cover gasket I did the back today. These came out but it took some work they were super seized in there.

Very cool. My car is currently in the shop for slight oil leaking at the heads. Was hoping for valve cover leak, but we shall see. A little anxious, but what can you do?

Very cool. My car is currently in the shop for slight oil leaking at the heads. Was hoping for valve cover leak, but we shall see. A little anxious, but what can you do?
Yep hopefully nothing major. I do all my own work I don’t trust shops lol. The shop my aunt used for this when she owned it she paid to have the plugs changed but found out they didn’t change the back three which does take some work but still. They charged her for them too. So I am sure these are the originals.

Yep hopefully nothing major. I do all my own work I don’t trust shops lol. The shop my aunt used for this when she owned it she paid to have the plugs changed but found out they didn’t change the back three which does take some work but still. They charged her for them too. So I am sure these are the originals.

Me neither, but under warranty. Head tech is doing the work. He has gaskets and brand new heads...so thinking head gasket weeping a little oil or cracked head? Anxiously waiting...dropped off on Monday morning. I enjoy your posts.

Me neither, but under warranty. Head tech is doing the work. He has gaskets and brand new heads...so thinking head gasket weeping a little oil or cracked head? Anxiously waiting...dropped off on Monday morning. I enjoy your posts.
What kind of car? That would suck if the head gasket is bad.

My Charger Hellcat...(wiping my tears away) 😂🤣😅. Very little oil on bottom of block, but had them look at it.

View attachment 46687
View attachment 46688

UOA from oil change shows no coolant contamination. Oh well, maybe valve covers? Tech thinks leaking from heads. We shall see...
Could be anything really I suppose. Let’s just hope it’s valve covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back