100% Random Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4715.jpeg

Drink Gennie Crean Ale carefully. I once spilled some while wearing shorts and the stuff stained my skin.
'Tis a good brew as is the "Spring Bock" dadto2 mentioned above. I bought two 12 packs and I'm savoring each one.
Look for the pale green can with white flowers the goat kid.

I wonder what vintage that Hot Wheels is? Doesn't look like an original redline. Is it a current re-issue?
Looks like it came out in 2014, and there were only 4,000 were made, including both color variations.

DB340957-87B8-42AC-9DBE-92F8C41C7AA3.jpeg

Parents new phones came in. Samsung unfortunately lol. S21 Ultra. So far they are disappointed with them because they are too big and too heavy. Also they aren’t impressed with the silver color because they were tired of black phones and so my dad got silver and they didn’t have the pink color my mom wanted so she got silver as well. They would not let us look at any in the store because of the pandemic. They purchased a S21+ as an extra since it was buy one get one free if you set up a new line. They like that one because it’s more compact like a normal phone. I told them they should of gotten iPhone like I use. S21+ is below.
EE1D63A9-9BBC-4679-8D6E-623D29AE348C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back