$10+ Gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do NOT need any oil from Saudi when we have oil in the USA and from Canada.

We need to STOP draining from our strategic oil reserves and STOP sending it to Europe.

Hopefully gas goes to $8 a gallon and diesel $10 a gallon so people vote differently.
Yeah, oil prices are not formed that way.
We don’t use Saudi oil. When I say rely, I mean to stabilize WTI and Brent.
And yes, you must import oil considering production-potential production-consumption.

Screenshot_20220517-162334_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220517-162419_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220517-162513_Samsung Internet.jpg

I did that.

Yeah, oil prices are not formed that way.
We don’t use Saudi oil. When I say rely, I mean to stabilize WTI and Brent.
And yes, you must import oil considering production-potential production-consumption.

Maybe 100% of all the oil in Cushing, OK storage needs to be drained and sent overseas ?

I hoping we see major shortages this year and people finally wake up !!!!!

Most people do not pay attention unless their Tv tells them to pay attention. This is to force the sale of electric vehicles. Remember your government is your friend , it is here to help you. Obey your Tv.
you must watch a LOT of TV, because you seem absolutely obsessed with it. 98% of your posts seem to involve TV.

Maybe you should watch less of it?

I filled up at an I70 gas station,Phillips 66 and paid $4.01
It's on my way to work and it always has fresh gas and the cigarettes are less then anywhere else.
If I use a station not on an I70 exit it would be around $3.89.
Big deal 11 cents.

And buy electric vehicle?

Yes, everyone driving electric vehicles cause $80,000 vouchers sent out to buy EV.

The upcoming Boeing 797 will be covered with solar panels, jet engines will be replaced with electric motors and propellers.

Last edited:
I'm just curious what we are supposed to be "waking up to" in this state of high fuel prices..... I still have to drive a big van for work. And I ride my bicycle as much as I can.

In the near future expect gasoline to continue increasing in price as refineries produce less gasoline and more diesel fuel, in pursuit of the high profit margins that are currently available with diesel fuel.

Diesel fuel

“Any refiner who knows anything about this business, and most of them do, is doing everything in their power to turn every drop of gasoline into a gallon of jet fuel or diesel,” said Thomas Nimbley, the chairman and chief executive of refiner PBF Energy.

With diesel prices at a record high, refineries are trying to produce the most they can. The financial incentive is there: The diesel crack margin – a simplified measure of the profit available for turning a barrel of crude into diesel – on Monday surged to a record $73.5 per barrel. The 2000-to-2020 average diesel crack stood at $15.7 per barrel.

Last edited:
In the near future expect gasoline to continue increasing in price as refineries produce less gasoline and more diesel fuel, in pursuit of the high profit margins that are currently available with diesel fuel.
And where exactly will the rest of that crude oil go which was used to make diesel?

How will they fly at night? Batteries?

Yes, it can fly at night with batteries made with rare earth elements from unfriendly countries that hate us.

Zero emissions and earth friendly.

Guy on TV says crude oil very bad while revving his classic Corvette engine for photo op. :censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back