03 4.7 Durango - AC System

I'm replacing some AC system components on my 2003 4.7 Dodge Durango with rear Heat/AC controls. I have already replaced the expansion valve and drier. Now I am replacing the compressor. I am unsure of what is the proper amount of R134a to charge the system with. I am also unsure of what amount of oil I need to add to the system. As I've already replaced the drier, I can only assume there's an ounce or so of oil inside there, along with a residual ounce or so inside the condenser, and let's say another ounce in the evaporator core. If the specs call for a total of 10.0 ounces, would I be safe draining the new compressor, pouring in 7 ounces, and the pulling a pre-charge vacuum? Or should I simply drain the OLD compressor to reference how much oil needs to be in the NEW compressor, and then drain/add to the new compressor accordingly? Lastly, does anyone have access to the specification for the correct oil and refrigerant capacity for my vehicle? My underhood sticker is missing.

I just did my Durango too, and if memory serves it was 2.44 pounds of R134a, or 3.25 of those 12 ounce cans. I didn't replace the compressor so I don't know about the oil off the top of my head.