Kia filter cut and post

Solid filter. The base is very heavy for an oil filter. Off my patents 2017 Sportage.
IMG_1038.jpeg
IMG_1040.jpeg
IMG_1041.jpeg
IMG_1042.jpeg

About 4500 kms. Mostly city driving. Its oil stinks like death when I drain it. It’s always been like that. This 2.4 also had the check engine light come on and went into limp mode a few years ago. Kia said it was fine… keep truck’n!!!

Another Kia filter. My Dad wants to use Kia filters just in case this thing blows up and he has to fight with Kia.
I ordered a 6 pack of the Hyundai ones to start using on future daughter-in-laws '21 Tucson with fuel dilution for the same reason.

I cut open the NAPA Pro Select 21344 I took off (sorry no cut pics currently). Also says Mann + Hummel made in China on the side. I did notice that the bypass opening like on your Hyundai one seems very small as compared to all the Fram Ultra's I have cut open?
IMG_3866.jpg

IMG_3867.jpg

I ordered a 6 pack of the Hyundai ones to start using on future daughter-in-laws '21 Tucson with fuel dilution for the same reason.

I cut open the NAPA Pro Select 21344 I took off (sorry no cut pics currently). Also says Mann + Hummel made in China on the side. I did notice that the bypass opening like on your Hyundai one seems very small as compared to all the Fram Ultra's I have cut open?
View attachment 187784
View attachment 187785
Why not stop beating around the bs and post the rest of the photos of that Chinese made filter for all of us to see.

Sorry, but 99% of BITOGERS royally screwed me overr today.

Thank You

Back