I took the HPL plunge....

I’ve found it really useful for looking around cars. It can see inside things, or behind things, in a way that even a mirror can’t match.

I’m not suggesting that you don’t have some sort of intake valve deposit, what I am suggesting is that you have no way of knowing how much, or if the remedy is working at all.

So, for example, you take a look at your intake valves snap a few pictures. Do your spray, go back and look and notice no difference.

Well, you’ve just thrown away $15 and unfortunately, you need to do something different to re,Dey the deposits. Repeating that process knowing that it’s gonna fail, hasn’t fixed your problem. It was a waste of money.

Alternatively, you could tell that your spray worked, and you needed to spend your $15 at some reasonable interval, and you would know, not assume, that your problem was solved with the spray

In our hypothetical example, you would be able to tell if you needed to take it to a shop for a different chemical treatment, or pay somebody to do the walnut blasting.

But you would know, it wouldn’t be a guess.

They are not crazy expensive, I have one like this, and it’s about $75.

Can I use it for medical purposes too?....🤫

It has arrived!

IMG_20240411_114529.jpg

Back