Grease Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to buy the OTC 2304 but think I'll spend $5 more for the Lincoln 1134. I think I would prefer the Lincoln plunger handle.

Anyone have any experience how these two compare?

I got the OTC 2304, $35 from Walmart.com. Really happy with it so far, much higher quality than all those auto parts store guns I've bought before. Gun made in India, hose made in Germany, just like Lincoln. I'm sure they are made by the same people.

Don't know if Walmart always ships this fast but I got mine the day after I ordered it.

Originally Posted By: bmwpowere36m3
Alemite 555 and a lock 'n lube coupler...

This buy my second one now

Originally Posted By: AirgunSavant
This reminds me when the Chinese took over the DOM tube industry.... 35 thousands ID run out over 18" of premium DOM tubing.
This time I have purchased three brands of grease guns and not one fits the zerks on anything I have.
I returned one and they sent me another and it didn't fit. Lucky me I have a grease gun from the 70's and it fits everything.

I went to Amazon and read several reviews and it seems like a good grease gun is a rarity today.

I hope you realize the zerk fitting coupler on almost all grease guns is adjustable, if it won't fit your zerk, loosen the collar a little bit, and if your fitting ever gets stuck on a zerk, loosen the collar, it'll come right off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back