Supercharged 2005 Mustang GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Originally Posted By: NHGUY
Keep it away from any Cars & Coffee get togethers....just saying.

???????

What do you mean by that ?

Mustangs are notorious for doing burnouts out of the parking lot and crashing.
lol.gif

http://jalopnik.com/mustang-crashes-peeling-out-of-cars-and-coffee-for-the-1769096289

Thanks for the clarification. I did not get the reference. Trust me, after driving 1.4 million miles in 45 years from coast to coast and in all weather, I will never do that. And if someone were to drive into the my car, it would be the last mistake they ever made. Ever

Originally Posted By: Cujet
What a great looking car! How's the performance? How about a review of the upgrade?

The performance is awesome. The car drives and shifts better with the tune from Brenspeed than the previous time from Bamachips. Brenspeed said the car should put out 520 crank HP and 450 HP and 425 ft/p torque at rear wheels. Can smoke the tires at will. Driving the car on dry pavement is like driving in the rain, stock, and driving in the rain is like driving in the snow, stock. With the addition of 3.73 gears, the only downside to the upgrade is a really touchy gas pedal. If you just touch the pedal, your head snaps back. There is a slight drone at 75mph on the highway but not bad. The sound it makes at WOT makes up for the drone. Everything needed for the upgrade came with the kit from Brenspeed. They even offered help over the phone if I needed it, which I didn't`t. In all I added the SC, hood, cat-back exhaust, wheels and tires, Ford Racing suspension, and 3.73 gears with install for just over 14K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back