Most INTERESTING NAME of a person you met.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go first...

Back in high school I worked at a local hardware type store with a fella named "Derf". It was his real name. I thought it was interesting but moved on. One night I asked him about it. He said, "My parents wanted me to know who I was every time I looked into the mirror.

It was FRED spelled backwards!

I was working in a hotel years ago and checked in a woman named Luva who at some point in her life had married a man named Hoarr. That's right, her name was Luva Hoarr.

Young Chinese lawyer for Sullivan & Cromwell:

Sue You

I kid you not ...

Oh sorry I didn't meet her ...

Also young guy named:

Batman Bin Suparman

How bout the news commentator on MSNBC

Krystal Ball?

There was a guy who used to call for my boss when I was a corridor engineer at Western Electric

Id laugh every time (the origina; rotf lol) I'd ask who"s calling

his name was: **** Pudliner

Last edited:
My birth certificate name is funny but its fake.
... And I aint gonna tell you. Dad's side came from Poland, USSR.

Last edited:
Neighbor:

Knott S. Swift

I help out with some of their mechanical maintenance issues.

Do not know his middle name but I do start out conversations with, " So" what are we going to do today?

Jugdesh Kulkarni. Worked with him in the 90s. He was a Muslim but drank heavy and caroused the bars for women and was no stranger to the BBQ joints. We worked in a maintenance shop and he'd show up dressed in a suit fit for a congressman, change into his shop uniform and go to work. When we were done, he showered up and was back in business . He told the girls he was hustling he was a doctor.

Great guy and a joy to work with.

There's a guy at work who's named Richard Johnson. He prefers to be called **** Johnson

Had a recent customer contact with the name Phat Lien.

I've encountered some names of off shore Indian contacts that would probably get censored here.

went to school with:
Amanda Swallow
Dustin(Dusty) House
Michael(Mike) Hawk
Thomas(Tom)Thomas III

My Surname is Early.
my Uncle(never had kids) always joked he wanted to call a son and daughter:
Son - Justa Little
Daughter - Ima Little

My best friend's Surname is Lear.
His parents had the following name picked out for his sister, luckily for her, they changed their mind:
Crystal Shanda..

I ride my bicycle on a route not far from my home - there is a mailbox with the name "Richard Schwantz"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back