Mobil Super 10w-40 pcmo in Honda Shadow 750?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tis nearly time to store my Honda Shadow 750 and I have burned thru my oil stash; in the past I have run various pcmo's for 1K-2K miles with no issues in a variety of metric cruisers & scooters;

I usually take time over the winter to buy clearance oils but nobody near me is running specials on bike oils; local Autozone is dropping Mobil Super pcmo...10w-40 is $3/qt and I am thinking of grabbing some for next year; OCI would be 1K-2K for the oil with filter change every 2nd oil change (HiFlo Filtro 303 or 204); ??? Mobil Super decent for my needs in the bike ???

JASO MA(2) oil only unless you like working on transmissions. Rotella T5 and T6 both meet this.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: KingCake
JASO MA(2) oil only unless you like working on transmissions. Rotella T5 and T6 both meet this.

Proof?

Because my anecdotal experience says M1 15W-50 (non MA rated) works fine and haven't had any issues.

Last edited:
disregard my inquiry...forgot I had a 5qt jug of Peak 10w-40 conventional pcmo that I bought on sale for $9.44 earlier this year; this stuff is made by Warren Performance Products (WPP or WNE on bottom of bottle) which also makes for Walmart as SuperTech (which I have used in 3 separate metric cruisers with no ill effects);

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back