Ford issues Mustang recall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted in News by Sniff Petrol on Wednesday, August 17th, 2016
CrashedMustang.jpg

Ford in the US is to recall all Mustangs built between 1993 and 2014 to correct a fault which causes the car to crash whenever a camera phone is pointed at it.

‘We have decided to issue a precautionary recall after extensive analysis of YouTube footage,’ explained Ford representative Forde Repprestative. ‘Specifically, we wish to address a possible situation in which the vehicle suffers sudden and catastrophic loss of control at relatively low speeds as a result of being filmed by a guy holding a cellphone.’

‘We must stress that the vehicle will remain safe in normal driving conditions,’ Repprestative continued. ‘But we would urge all customers to show extreme caution when leaving an auto-related event as the presence of video recording equipment will almost certainly cause the vehicle to lose control from the rear axle, fish tail wildly, and smash into a line of vehicles on the opposing side of the street in a pathetically humiliating manner.’

Ford declined to specify which parts of the car may need replacing to correct this flaw but an insider hinted that the issue may lie with a part behind the steering wheel referred to as the ‘grunting moron’.

lol

Another favorite is the onion article indicating mid 1990s camrys are being recalled due to the fact that Toyota thinks you should have bought a replacment car by now.

Last edited:
around here the CamaroZ have the same issue - one went through a store front in a big show of -------- !

That is funny. Although in all seriousness the calls I get from people practically giving me death threats because Takata can't get their act together is getting really old.

Dang, just hit me - I have to call the boss and warn him about his Stupid Snake Mustang (he is too old for one
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back