Desirable Real Estate in Oz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would buy that in a heartbeat. I hear St Kilda is really nice too, and not just because it is within almost walking distance of the Melbourne Grand Prix circuit and the MCG.

Originally Posted By: IndyIan
Originally Posted By: jrustles
Conrod straight, only in Australia!

Conrod Curve would be bad luck!

I could only imagine how awesome it would be to live there. I wonder if they let you rent out camping spots for the 1000.

A lot of the locals move out for a fortnight at Bathurst week, and rent their houses out for some ludicrous rates.

What makes that place so much better now is that the Council have put road access in to the group of houses so that you don't need to wait until the races are done to access the properties.

One bloke from town here has a permanent camp site over the top of the Mountain, and a caravan with a false floor to act as a "trailer" to carry his camp in...under the false floor are "slabs of tinnies"...caravan isn't registered, just gets a transport slip on it every year.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
I would buy that in a heartbeat. I hear St Kilda is really nice too, and not just because it is within almost walking distance of the Melbourne Grand Prix circuit and the MCG.

Already there,
cool.gif
or close enough.

backyard

Roller door into the back yard...awesome

saw that for the first time at Manly earlier this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back