laptop/desk top computers, in the market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: D189379
Originally Posted By: LeakySeals
I recommend Dell or HP laptops to my customers. Least problems, last the longest.

Aren't those like the 2 least reliable laptop manufacturers on the market?

They were the worst in reliability for the past six years. I would only recommend them to someone I didn't like.

^^ Agree!
Our Lenovo laptops (ThinkPads, T and Edge series which the wife uses, R series before that) have been rock solid, and we love them.

My wife loves her ThinkPad Edge 520 with the i-5 processor. It's the more 'stylish' Thinkpad, and Lenovo has some good deals on them these days....

Dell/HP - Ugh! so many problems with them judging by what we hear from our friends/relatives who have them.

It's unfair to compare a business class thinkpad laptop to a consumer grade dell or hp laptop that most people probably complain about. Business class hp and dell laptops are just as good as business class thinkpad laptops.

I own a similar model of this lenovo series.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834246322

I've been very pleased with it and the keyboard layout. Probably the most important thing to look at is the size of the monitor on a laptop and the keyboard layout. There not something you can change if you don't like it.

As for the desktop, myself and my friends, have had good luck with HP and Acer desktops. The old IBM ThinkCentre (now lenovo) where tanks too. Personally i havn't bought a desktop in years though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back