Zipped file open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
Originally Posted By: Tegger
Remember those trays of such cheapo "shareware" disks that used to be at the cash?

Oh yeah. I remember them well. Demos and such. Those became obsolete with high-speed internet.
I remember the Windows utility to read Mac disks too! I didn't even think to mention it because it was really obscure. But I did use it in the past as a means of transferring data from internet-connected PCs to old Macintosh computers with 1.4mb drives, which then acted as a bridge to transfer the data onto 800kb disks. I had a Mac Plus and a Mac SE and used them a lot - so there was a heck of a lot of disk swapping going on.
Oh, the memories!

TransMac
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
Originally Posted By: Tegger
Remember those trays of such cheapo "shareware" disks that used to be at the cash?

Oh yeah. I remember them well. Demos and such. Those became obsolete with high-speed internet.
I remember the Windows utility to read Mac disks too! I didn't even think to mention it because it was really obscure. But I did use it in the past as a means of transferring data from internet-connected PCs to old Macintosh computers with 1.4mb drives, which then acted as a bridge to transfer the data onto 800kb disks. I had a Mac Plus and a Mac SE and used them a lot - so there was a heck of a lot of disk swapping going on.
Oh, the memories!

I was on an Amiga at the time.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back