YouTubers take home pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your profitability is based on what advertisers are willing to pay for your audience. Low subs and low views in a valuable segment like finance or real estate can still pay well. Graham Stephan sits in his garage talking about real estate and how he only spends 20 cents on coffee. He just did a video about how he lives on 1.6 million a year in LA, most of that YouTube revenue.

If you want to make money off of Youtube videos, you'll have to make some videos and put them out there. Maybe you'll find an audience who's interested in what you have to say, or do.

You'll never know unless you try...

Originally Posted by 02SE
If you want to make money off of Youtube videos, you'll have to make some videos and put them out there. Maybe you'll find an audience who's interested in what you have to say, or do.

You'll never know unless you try...

I agree. This might be a possible name for his channel...

‘Chris142 The Car Guy'

Originally Posted by zzyzzx
Originally Posted by Lolvoguy
My fave YouTube channels are those of competitive eaters.
They'll constantly post vids of eating up to 20k calories in a single day.
Most stay slim by fasting and eating mostly low carb, healthy diets when they are away from the challenges.

I find it amusing watching them torture themselves.
I think to myself how hard it is on their poor bodies (digestive systems etc.) all for the sake of more hits
lol.gif

Got any suggested YouTuber's to subscribe to if I want to watch this?

BeardMeetsfood, Eric the Electric, Matt Stonie.

They used to focus on speed eating, but now it seems to have shifted to massive quantities.

goonzquad is one I find interesting. 2 brothers that started out on a rock (o.k. a concrete slab) rebuilding wrecks bought at auction. these kids, from what I have learned were unemployed when they started and are now owning Lamborghini, Ferrari's, Hellcats, so some serious money is coming in from somewhere. they are up over a million subscribers I think.

I have also watched a lot of Eric the car guy and chrisfix appears to do very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back