Workplace DEI Training - Effective for Parts Purchase!

Diversity/Equity/Inclusion: My internationally sourced: Rock Auto parts purchase arrived yesterday. Went with all MOPAR parts based on aftermarket opinions here:

Sway bar bushings and end links: U.S. made
Belt Tensioner and one pulley: Canada
One pulley: Germany

Mopar Serpentine Belt: Thailand (same as my underwear)! Anyone know who the mfg. might be? Bando? Mitsuboshi? Should I be concerned with COO?

Last edited:
If it is an OE belt, I would not be concerned at all. I would be careful to ensure they are genuine, but that is a different issue and RA should be OK.

Probably Mitsuboshi, could be Bando, could even be Gates/Unitta. Do you have any pictures? :unsure:

I don't think you will have any problem with the Mopar belt being from Thailand, even though they're afraid to name the supplier :sneaky:

I wouldn't be concerned about Thai parts. Goodyear, Michelin, and Pirelli make tires there. Triumph makes motorcycles there and ships them to England. ;) HiFlo filters made K&N oil filters back when they were considered good and still makes quality motorcycle oil filters. If it's OEM Mopar, then it's as good as anything marked Mopar.

Why would a company feel the need to educate employees about Dale Earnhardt Incorporated? It no longer exists.
DEI actually still exists. They are a fairly large parts manufacturer for stock cars and provide technical assistance to smaller teams. They have a chassis dyno and I think a seven post shaker rig that they rent out.

Back