Woman’s world cup - USA vs. PRK Replay ESPN2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woman’s world cup - USA vs. PRK Replay ESPN2 at 4pm (PST) tonight! Supposedly the second half is the best anyway, but just thought I’d let you know in case you think football is boring. Chick gets bloody head toward the end. PRK commie chicks are not only mean, nasty (and not graced with the usual Asian girl good looks) – but they are fast. (Amazing what fear of death will do for a soccer game). Enjoy!!

Mean and nasty?
I would not have characterized this one as a mean spirited game. People can be bloodied as a result play that was not malicious.

Group B is strong - the Nigeria v. Sweden match was entertaining too. This match ended 1-1, so the group is wide open.

Quote:

Mean and nasty?
I would not have characterized this one as a mean spirited game. People can be bloodied as a result play that was not malicious.

Group B is strong - the Nigeria v. Sweden match was entertaining too. This match ended 1-1, so the group is wide open.

Agree. First post was written before I saw the game, second after. Trying to get some of the weasels here to watch!

It was a nice game. The Koreans were a little disadvantaged for head shots because of their height but were as fast as our girls. I was surprised at that; usually short legs mean slower speeds.

And how about those Matildas? First a win and now a draw with Norway. (Good game, and I thought the China game would be better!)

Sweden were a bit disappointing. USA 2-0. Draw or above and we are in.

Brazil v. China was a ---- game to watch. The chinese always seemed about a yard slower than the Brazilians, and China wastes about 95% of their possession lunking the ball down field to Brazils back four. The Swedes were a long ball team, but at least they played some of those balls in to dangerous areas and had players that could get on the end of it. What a snoozer... I switched back to Everton v. ManU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back