Wix oil analysis kit, address to send

I sent Wix Oil Analysis kit to their Atlanta, GA lab. I bought the kit earlier this year. I sent it on Oct 2nd and its making rounds within Atlanta. Over the last weekend, there was an alert that I put an incorrect zip code and they didn't find the address. Since then it is taking a trip all over Atlanta.

If anyone has a kit lying around, can you pls post all the addresses one can send to? I may try to contact USPS and give them the address again, in case if it has changed since the kit was made, or redirect to the other facility.

The address I put on the box is correct. I made sure twice before printing the address.

Thanks in advance.

ALS changed its Alanta address sometime this year. I think its still in Atlanta but don't have the new one in front of me now.

Glad I stumbled on this thread. About to send in a Wix sample tomorrow and I have the 3121 Presidential Drive address on the bottle. Is it worth considering the Ohio or Portland address included sticker labels? I live in PA so Ohio might be closer. If Atlanta lab processes things faster then I'll do that one.

Send it to the new address

ALS Tribology
5300 Oakbrook Parkway
Building 200 Suite 245
Norcross, GA 30093

Ph. 1-800-394-3669

Mine took almost a month to get delivered to the new address but was actually tested at the Kansas facility.

Kansas City address is -
935 Sunshine Road
Kansas City, KS 66115

Okay, it's in the mail to:
ALS Tribology
5300 Oakbrook Parkway
Building 200 Suite 245
Norcross, GA 30093

Hopefully it doesn't get bounced around.

One of the reasons they moved was to get away from Atlanta and it’s post offices. They had a lot of trouble with them.

Back