Window Tint Shade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Originally Posted By: GMBoy
If I tinted, Id use the air blue.

I HATE rear tint. Makes it difficult to see behind you in some conditions when backing up, etc.

Black tint looks better than blue in my opinion and it looks stupid with only the side windows tinted and not the rear. Just my opinion, though.

Have you seen that ceramic blue??!? It looks like he OE coloration on the MB e-class. Very subtle. I agree that not doing the rear may look bad, and that real blue tint would also look silly. Air blue 80% is not a bludgeon blue tint - and read the specs... Better than many more aggressive tints.

You know what? I have seen that blue on, I think, a C230. It did look good because it was a light blue metallic car. I don't think it would look right on all colors, but blues, whites and maybe some others would look good, yes.

I was thinking that blue/purple kinda tint that looks cheap. My bad.

Last edited:
Critic,

You mentioned the windshield... Does CA have some kind of inspection or registration sticker on the windshield? We have this in NJ... I'd have to imagine that if this is the case, that the razor removal of these stickers would damage the tint, right?

Critic,

You mentioned the windshield... Does CA have some kind of inspection or registration sticker on the windshield? We have this in NJ... I'd have to imagine that if this is the case, that the razor removal of these stickers would damage the tint, right?

No inspection or registration sticker on our windshields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back