Will Fuel Prices cycle back to pre - 1999 "era" levels + US Strategic Petroleum Reser

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

the rise in crude prices is being used by the oil companies to fund Iraqi oil infrastructure so that production can be brought up to 6 million bpd

In effect ..a global "tax"??

quote:

Expect higher prices for electricity and natural gas from now on. This will equate to higher costs of fertilizer, manufacturing, etc. Expect more manufacturing to move to where the natural gas resouces are plentiful and also fertilizer production to move there also.

I knew that being on the a$$end of the baby boom would screw me in every way. I can't receive SS until I'm 67 ....my taxes will bear the burden of the reitrees at the front end of the baby boom. The public education system will do the same since they are also loaded like the SS system.

...and NOW that I've almost got my house paid off ...NOW our whole fairytale life is going to take a steep incline in costs.

God somehow knew that too much prosparity would corrupt me ...so he wisely places calamity that vents any "excess".

Chinese curse: May you live in interesting times.

[ March 20, 2004, 06:32 AM: Message edited by: Gary Allan ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back