Will a MityVac work on a 2020 Jeep Cherokee?

My son is coming over Monday night to have his oil changed. I was telling him about my new MityVac 7201. Will it work on a 2020 V6 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V6?

1622748342802.jpg

Looks like you should be ok. If you look at the upper oil pan you can see the trajectory of the dipstick goes straight to the bottom of the pan past the baffle.

Just for a test I tried it on my 2014 5.0 Ford F-150 no dice. It won't go down far enough into the dipstick hole. Fortunately it's very easy to crawl underneath the F-150 since it's a 4x4 and sits fairly high from the factory and is stock height.

Just for a test I tried it on my 2014 5.0 Ford F-150 no dice. It won't go down far enough into the dipstick hole. Fortunately it's very easy to crawl underneath the F-150 since it's a 4x4 and sits fairly high from the factory and is stock height.
I guess I’m lucky with my 2AZ-FE as my new to me Mighty vac worked flawless yesterday. Left the fram ultra on for 3rd 5k oci. Put some EDGE 0w40 in sump

@joekingcorvette Please give us an update on your MityVac progress.
Good luck
Ok fellow oil gurus. The MityVac worked perfectly on my sons 2020 Jeep Cherokee. I am very impressed with the unit. It’s slow however there were no spills snd it drained out the entire oil pan. It was 98 degrees today and it was very easy to use. I wish it would work on my Corvette however I still really like the unit. My son was impressed too snd thought he would probably buy one down the road. I want to thank 53 Stude and Dadilac too for their help.

Attachments

• 5516D5C0-9749-44F5-B6FC-BAF74DF60479.jpeg
    5516D5C0-9749-44F5-B6FC-BAF74DF60479.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 11
Ok fellow oil gurus. The MityVac worked perfectly on my sons 2020 Jeep Cherokee. I am very impressed with the unit. It’s slow however there were no spills snd it drained out the entire oil pan. It was 98 degrees today and it was very easy to use. I wish it would work on my Corvette however I still really like the unit. My son was impressed too snd thought he would probably buy one down the road. I want to thank 53 Stude and Dadilac too for their help.
You are very welcome sir 👍🇺🇸😊

Back