Which fram Ultra For 95 Cadillac Northstar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be getting old or losing my mind or something because i can't remember what Fram Ultra to use on the 95 Cadillac Seville. My son is using it upstate NY and will be doing an oil change but like i said i forgot what filter to tell him to buy... Fram had two listed but i am having a problem accessing the fram site... I think i used the bigger one last December This car is always garaged and used very little.
I told him to buy Mobil Super 10w30 He bought a filter from wal mart (maybe an a/c Delco not sure) but i prefer the fram ultra.. This car is still in showroom condition and runs new.

Maybe the 3506 is one of them but not sure because i like using the larger one.

Fram site states - XG3506 short and XG3675 long .
AC Delco equivalents of the PF46 and PF61 .

use the XG3675
smile.gif

Even if you forget, I don't think I've ever been to a store that didn't have a filter catalog nearby so you could check. And the guys at the counter could also verify the filters you could/should use.

Originally Posted By: Bud_One
Fram site states - XG3506 short and XG3675 long .
AC Delco equivalents of the PF46 and PF61 .

Very interesting they give 2 options.

We all know various filters can be used interchangeably, but normally the filter company lists 1.

By now - I'd say he had Fram Ultra stashed in the trunk where GM management does not spot them ...

Hi slacktide thank you but for some reason i forgot the XG3675 i think my son looked that one up and could not find it so easily where he was so he bought an a/c delco E core. Not my favorite but that was all he could find at wal mart unless he bought the super tech.

Originally Posted By: steveh
Talk to your friend the top GM tech he has a filter for a Cadillac sitting on his front seat.

I have to say this made me laugh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: Tony10s
Originally Posted By: steveh
Talk to your friend the top GM tech he has a filter for a Cadillac sitting on his front seat.

I have to say this made me laugh.
laugh.gif

Since you mention it Tony I admit it, me too. Glad I wasn't drinking a beverage at the time, I'd have ruined a keyboard. Fell out with that zinger.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back