Where's these tools been all my life?

IMG_9538.JPG

Drill brush attachments. Seen them used on MAD Detailing so I got a pack of about 20 on Amazon for $20.

Just starting to use them and they are great. The red one loosens dirt, pet hair, debris, etc. from carpet making it so much easier to vacuum up. Also straightens the nap for smooth even look when floor mats matted down the pile. Fits in tight places around seat belt anchors and seat frames.

The green one I'm using to remove stains. Spray on a cleaner and let the brush do it's thing. 10 times faster and more effective than a hand brush.

I wish I had the patience to detail my vehicles more often. I’m actually pretty good it’s just not something that I can really get into. I take the northern tool steam pressure washer to them once in a while and run the shop vac and that’s about it.

Watch out: when combined with power, those bristles will tear up certain materials. Especially the low-end carpet in economy cars.

can throw da chit around pretty good too (a draw back).
My fav?
The lill spray'n vac. Like a pro carpet cleaner it lays down the cleaning liquid (like
above) but then sucks it up w/o spread. would it B an "Evacuation Cleaner"?
Bissell has a few.

can throw da chit around pretty good too (a draw back).
My fav?
The lill spray'n vac. Like a pro carpet cleaner it lays down the cleaning liquid (like
above) but then sucks it up w/o spread. would it B an "Evacuation Cleaner"?
Bissell has a few.
Extractor

Back