where to buy Amsoil...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get it from one of the AMSOIL site supporters on here. Just give them an email or pm.
Or got to the main page and click on the AMSOIL link undert Site Supporters.

[ July 05, 2003, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: Rat407 ]

You can go to the amsoil web site and buy it on-line also. I ordered some on-line and i had the oil in 2 day's.

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. 45:
You can go to the amsoil web site and buy it on-line also. I ordered some on-line and i had the oil in 2 day's.

Yes you can, BUT!... WHY NOT SUPPORT OUR SITE SUPPORTERS BY USING THEM? Isn't this what it's all about, to chose doing business with those of them that help you? Amsoil themselves do not support this board, but there are 3 great amsoil reps on here that provide many hours of answering questions, and taking the personal time to provide a service to those that do chose to do business with them. Therefore,I encourage you to consider the later as you will not get any kind of personal support from the coporate office that these guys can and will offer.

bob

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. 45:

And you paid full retail price. One of the site supporters might have given you a discount.
pat.gif

Thanks Bob and Rat407 and TexasTDI!

Gee - yeah Mr. 45 - I am in Washington State. I would have probably saved you 25% and you still would have had your oil in 2 days from the Amsoil Portland warehouse.

[ July 06, 2003, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: Pablo ]

Well the local dealer here in my area dosent want to give any discounts. I don't think i paid that much for my oil! I guess next time i will find a better dealer!

For anyone that wants to use Amsoil I would suggest contacting one of our site supporters. I just purchased oil at a substantial discount from the price on the official Amsoil web site. You can purchase the PAO/Group V Amsoil for about the same price as Mobil 1 (including shipping). Be sure to first contact the dealer nearest where you live.

I will not post the exact price since some of the dealers may not want me to give that information.
dunno.gif

I think that we have to give our 3 Amsoil Site Supporters a big "Thank You". They have been great on their posts and more than willing to help anyone with their questions. My hats off to Too Slick, Pablo and Msparks.
cheers.gif
cheers.gif
cheers.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Sin City:
Be sure to first contact the dealer nearest where you live.

Although you shouldn't feel like you have to. They can phone the order in to AMSOIL and the company can ship your stuff from the nearest warehouse. I just think of the dealer as my designated contact within the AMSOIL organization; by making a single person responsible for the successful completion of my orders, I can be sure the dealer has a stake in retaining me as a happy customer. I don't much care where they live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back