Where is Auto-RX sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue,

It's only available through the website. Just ordered it myself an hour ago. 3 bottles for $18 each or 1 for $24.andchange.

Good luck!
smile.gif

Kiko

I haven't done the treatment yet but I think it's based on the mileage of the vehicle and not the engine size. Usually one 12 oz. bottle will do the trick. For higher mileage engines (100K plus) then two treatments will be minimum. It might also depend on what the condition of the engine is. If it's really sludged up or something to that effect then you might need two treatments.
smile.gif

BlueOval, good to see a familiar name. The treatment is 2 oz per quart. Since your engine is 6 quarts that is the full 12 oz bottle. If you have over 100k then you are looking at two applications. If you get the 3 bottle special you can use the last bottle for maintenance applications.

I used all three bottles, and still needed a forth. I bought three more, and used two and one half of those up already. I ended up treating all four of my vehicles, and the transmission in my truck which is due for a fluid change.

Based on what I have read here, I don't think we have a big sludge problem in the trucks because the large 6 quart capacity helps the oil not to run hot. My objective is for the rings to seal better by cleaning up the piston ring groves.

I'm at 500 miles on my treatment, and my gas milage looks to have improved a bit. I am at 1/2 tank which is usualy about 150 miles. It hit it today at 179 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back