Where can I find Trop Artic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I and in the N.E. Georgia area and I have never seen T/A. We have Advance, Autozone, Pep Boys, Napa, O'Reillys, Walmart. No T/A in any of them??? Any Ideas? Thanks...

I've found TA at 1 out of 3 WalMarts around me. Believe it or not, the WM in the ghetto is the one that carries TA. The newer, cleaner WM's near me have never, ever carried TA (and their oil sections are pristine and organized.)

We have it here in MN at Wal-Mart...but when I lived in PA I never saw Trop Artic at any store. Seems to be a regional oil that isn't available in all parts of the country.

Still available in SoCal. But then so are "SA" minimally additized (if at all) brews that are popular with SoCal's extensive immigrant community. WalMart department managers have considerable leeway on what they order from the regional warehouses. If it sells readily, it gets stocked. If not, it doesn't. Shelf space is limited and nothing gets a WalMart department manager in trouble faster than precious shelf space sagging under the weight of slow or non-moving product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back