What to see in Philadelphia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by XCIDMigs
John's roast pork complete with giant pig on roof is one of the more recent sandwich winners in south philly, its on Synder ave right by columbus blvd. If you are just into anything you could do great with a walk down the length of South Street which has tons of shops, bars, great pizza take out window etc.... also there is newer walking paths along the inner water ways now which connects alot of the college campuses down there. Really just depends on what you are interested in. A local radio station is 88.5FM and has their own live music spot and bar restaurant here... I myself would try to take advantage of the weather and skip the indoor museums etc, they are great in winter or super hot weather but they will always be there.

https://xpn.org/world-cafe

I've seen MANY of my favorite artists (Son Volt, Robert Earl Keen, The Jayhawks, etc.) perform at World Cafe Live over the years!
thumbsup2.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Yah-Tah-Hey
Definitely not Camden,NJ if you make wrong turn and wind up on other side of river. Experience.

At least you lived to tell about it.

Philly also has a cool little Chinatown.

Although technically not in Philly, it's very close, the Battleship New Jersey is close by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back