What Spray Detailer are you using?

1628688786008.jpg
Used for 20+ years, for me, no need to look further.

Finish Kare #425 for brilliance. Cleaning ability & longevity is so so but the look and slickness is beyond compare. That's especially true for metallic or pearlized paint. NOT a waterless wash, clean car only other than fingerprints or light dust.

For protection, longevity, and slickness Duragloss Aquwax. Can be used on a clean wet or dry surface as an LSP.

wolfgang uber si diluted? 3oz to a gallon.
Wolfgang has some top notch products.

While not really a "detailer spray", it's just as easy to use, and protects better. I've been using Mothers CMX Ceramic Spray Coating on all of my vehicles. It's really easy to use. Just spray it on a clean, dry vehicle, and wipe it off. You can see the difference immediately. And you can build up coats each time you use it.

You can get it on glass, flat black plastic trim, rubber, headlights, name it, and it wipes right off without the white residue wax always leaves behind. I was a big fan of the Turtle Wax, "Wax As U Dry" products. But this stuff is much better and easier to use. You can get it most anywhere. Wal-Mart, along with all of the big auto parts chain stores all carry it.

Back