What ?? Bad mouthing "Bob"??

Status
Not open for further replies.
scwam said: View this post BOBisTheOilGuy is such a con websight. They stone-wall and delete member's posts when you cite them their own posts from giving out erronious and misleading information that they can't argue with. If one wants an explanation for their flip-flopping advise of moderators then you get banned and all your proof presented to them gets deleted from their sight. Don't trust info from those people who run that misinforming site.

so what's a better site? I only have toyota cars so i frequently visit toyotanation or yotatech.. but there dont have as many oil advices as BOB

???????????

No Way,!!!!

Only have Toyota, so go to the Toyota yotatech,,, that place it the worst of them all in my book, Ih8mud, pirate, all of them put together dont compare to Yotatech,,,

poor dude, goes and talks to the biggest on line Toyota stealership, for advise,,

I dissagree with that person 100% this site gives everyone the opportunity to present what they feel. Like any site, if you are vulgor you will be talked to, but this site is very fair to everyone.

Jeff

This is the interwebs, so any one who takes advice on here as fact just because it's a technical (mostly oil) site hasn't quite figured out how the interwebs work.

Originally Posted By: Jeffs2006EvoIX
I dissagree with that person 100% this site gives everyone the opportunity to present what they feel. Like any site, if you are vulgor you will be talked to, but this site is very fair to everyone.

Jeff

Well I agree, Bob is one of the only sites that allows the information I post,,,

But this whole grease/ oil deal is a touchy subject, seen posts accusing "Bob" as being a sellout to big money oil sponsors ??

I see Bob as a shinning light of truth in a dark world of deception, obfuscation ,,

Thanks Bob,,, And I know you cant make all the people happy all of the time,,,

Originally Posted By: 2oldtommy
The spelling and grammer says much about the poster. Let it go. FWIW--Oldtomy

+1 I could barely read it
grin2.gif

The interconnected-web is a hate filled place. Learn to filter it.

Originally Posted By: gathermewool
This is the interwebs, so any one who takes advice on here as fact just because it's a technical (mostly oil) site hasn't quite figured out how the interwebs work.

So how do these Interwebs Work,,? should be technical facts one could research, learn, and get good information

Now I know you get what you pay for,, but gathermewoolfor grease are you saying that say for instance "Bob" dont have good tech info and not a credible source for information,,,
???

Because yes I gather info from all over the place some just say its Spam, or useless,,

How do you know,,,

??

If thats all these "Interwebs" are is intertangling webs of lies , and useless info

What good is it ???

Anyhoo this is a cool grease pump, I am researching the whole story behind it,

Now if I gather some info about this Stewart Warner Alemite Grease pump from the 1930,s from the interwebs,?

How do I know for sure its accurate???

PICT0535.jpg

Originally Posted By: Jeffs2006EvoIX

Jeff

Vulgor is my favorite Star Trek character!

It's interesting that I've heard this from several sources, but I've never seen it myself. Sounds like hates on the intarwebs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back