What are you using now that PDFdownload is busted?

Pablo

Originally Posted By: BrianWC
Um, to create? I have Illustrator at home and Acrobat Pro at work.
Title of thread is? Link goes to? PDFdownload I have no problem creating and editing PDF's.

doPDF is a freebie that allows you to create PDFs by "printing" them to the doPDF converter. I use the PDFDownloader for the "view" or "Save as" functions more than anything. So far, it seems to be working ok...

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Um, to create? I have Illustrator at home and Acrobat Pro at work.
Title of thread is? Link goes to? PDFdownload I have no problem creating and editing PDF's.
That was my question. What exactly is the utility of this? Guess I've been using IE too much lately.

Pablo

That was my question. What exactly is the utility of this? Guess I've been using IE too much lately.
I view a buttload of .pdf reports daily. Most I just quickly read and html is fine, some I want Adobe to open (either just the reader or full), others I want to save right away, and view later. With PDF download add-on, just click and select what way you want to go.

Pablo

Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
Looks like I have 2.1.0.0 Guess that's why I haven't seen the issues. Have you tried doPDF?
It doesn't look like an add-in/extension???

No, it's a program that creates a printer that allows printing to PDF documents rather than creating paper. However, I noticed just now that rather than assigning the proper name to a downloaded PDF, it gave the name of the file pdf_loader.pl Mabye this is a bug in 2.1.0.0 and 2.2.x.x ??