What are some of your favorite Album Cover Pictures?

BadCompanyBadCompany.jpg

Odie,
I saw Head East ~ 1974, at one of out local pubs that used to host some really some decent bands. Most bands were local-ish bands out of NY State, PA, OH & Canada but sometimes the bar got some larger acts(bands w/recording contracts).
Very overlooked band . GET YOURSELF UP is a great L.P. from 1st to last track . Prefer it over FLAT AS A PANCAKE . They sound just as good on their live releases .

I remember them being quite good live(of what I remember about 1974). However, I don’t remember much about them except for their catchy name.

^^^Ahh yes. A very lovely young lady and daughter of Ravi Shankar who is associated with George Harrison and John Coltrane.

Not to be confused with Rudolf Schenker, guitarist for most of the Scorpions early years. Brother of one of the most under rated, fantastic guitarist "Michael Schenker" that was responsible for most all of UFO's killer guitar riffs and success, and a few Scorpion riffs also. UFO, is another very under rated band.

Michael Schenker was with the Scorp's for a short time, I think just 1 album. Michael went on to have a very successful career.

He played on the LOVEDRIVE L.P.. Lead guitar was for " Another Piece Of Meat " , " Coast To Coast " , " Holiday " and the title song " Lovedrive " . Michael was self taught with the help of his brother Rudolph . My favorite albums by UFO are " No Heavy Petting " ('76) and " Walk On Water " ('95} the reunion with Michael Schenker . A must listen .

Back