What am I missing with the listing of this home in Pueblo, CO for 7.9 million

Spent several month in Pueblo for work, about 5-6 years ago, when weed was just legalized there. Anyway, overall impression was that it is boring , ghetto looking small town with bunch of high potheads(was cheap to rent there at that time) in the middle of nowhere.

A large one. Though to be more precise there would be 2 large cheques. There is one for the deposit and one for the closing costs.

I was the general contractor for our first house while working 70 - 90 hour weeks. It was exhausting but we got it done. And paid that mortgage off after 5 years. Since then we've traded up a number of times (all associated with career moves) and have always paid the difference in cash. Haven't had a mortgage payment for the last 4 houses.

We currently live in a very nice (but modest by many people's standards) 2400 square foot house on 1/2 acre. As I said, that's my plan and I'm sticking to it.
The days of people buying houses for cash are largely over. Even those who pay "CASH" are often using proceeds from another property they sold. Many would rather have a payment-than not having a life working those kind of hours-I know I would.

The days of people buying houses for cash are largely over. Even those who pay "CASH" are often using proceeds from another property they sold. Many would rather have a payment-than not having a life working those kind of hours-I know I would.
The second cheque does include the proceeds of the sale of the previous property. We've upgraded whenever we moved, so we've always had to add some cash. Our houses have always been very saleable (good condition, good location, reasonable price) and typically sell within a couple of days. So fortunately for us, we've never even had to use interim financing.

When you get ahead by owning that first house outright, the savings from having no mortgage payments accumulate, and you can pay cash for the next upgrade.

Im a native of colorado you do not want to live in pueblo that house is more than 7 times the should be cost and they crime rate in pueblo is 7 times higher than anywhere in the state

Did you see the comps ? or the birds eye view of the other homes . Maybe that's why IDK

AddressEstimateBedBathSq FtLot (sq ft)
This Home: 1615 Augusta Pl, Pueblo, CO, 81001$7,900,0005101229037897
1628 Augusta Ct, Pueblo, CO, 81001$746,80023432816793
1612 Augusta Ct, Pueblo, CO, 81001$1,250,20025743924003
3843 Augusta Ln, Pueblo, CO, 81001$762,90023502311347
3833 Augusta Ln, Pueblo, CO, 81001$1,059,20035574410999
1629 Augusta Ct, Pueblo, CO, 81001$1,412,90048906032526

Veterans & Military Benefits​

Sponsored by
The highest priced housed on the block? I like lots of bathrooms

• Haha
Reactions: GON
I have always wondered why some people want such a big ugly house just to show off their money.

???????

Anybody see Steve Jobs house and the interview he did before he died ?
It was just a regular house in a nice neighborhood.

I have always wondered why some people want such a big ugly house just to show off their money.

???????

Anybody see Steve Jobs house and the interview he did before he died ?
It was just a regular house in a nice neighborhood.
5,800 square feet and 7 bedrooms is totally a regular house.

The only thing I know about Pueblo was those commercials to write to Pueblo Colorado for a free government information on something. That was before the internet.

A 50 car garage is either a warehouse that you purchase or a 20+ million dollar home.
Hemmings Motor News has a real estate section and you can sometimes find homes with storage for 50 cars for a few million or less, in a rural area. Or check out CarProperty.com

• Love
Back