Went from Android to iOS

Got to love YouTube wanna be's. You do know there is a YouTube both positive and negative for everything on earth. DO your research and choose carefully if you care about privacy and rights. I could care less what anyone chooses, Apple is a world leader regarding privacy vs anything google, Facebook, android ya da ya da ... if you care about privacy.
Louis is far from a wannabe. He makes his living off of repairing apple products.

In the face mask era … changed my code from six to four numbers … numbers are large “keys”
Lots of times I just pull down the mask for a second …

Got to love YouTube wanna be's. You do know there is a YouTube both positive and negative for everything on earth. DO your research and choose carefully if you care about privacy and rights. I could care less what anyone chooses, Apple is a world leader regarding privacy vs anything google, Facebook, android ya da ya da ... if you care about privacy.
Louis is anything but.... he calls out Apple when they do something shady/stupid, but he’s also called out other manufacturers. He’s also praised Apple for doing things right. He does board level repairs on Mac’s and data recovery that Apple has said “nope sorry, you need a new machine!”

In the face mask era … changed my code from six to four numbers … numbers are large “keys”
Lots of times I just pull down the mask for a second …
I’ve noticed that you don’t even need to pull it down all the way, a lot of the time just exposing your nose is enough to get it to unlock.

At this point I just want a phone with decent specs and a good camera that's small enough to not feel like I'm carrying a checkbook in my pocket. Even the 2nd gen iPhone SE bulked up and is now over 5.5" in height. And 5.5" is considered small now.

And then the phones with fancy glass backs you either put a case on to protect the finish or put a case on so it doesn't slip out of your hand. And then the phone is even bigger.

Louis is anything but.... he calls out Apple when they do something shady/stupid, but he’s also called out other manufacturers. He’s also praised Apple for doing things right. He does board level repairs on Mac’s and data recovery that Apple has said “nope sorry, you need a new machine!”

I’ve noticed that you don’t even need to pull it down all the way, a lot of the time just exposing your nose is enough to get it to unlock.
Its soooooo easy to call out a company, person, place or thing. What I never see are the alternatives to that company. There isnt a product on the market in the entire world that cant be called out Apple included.
Just my take and my reasons for using Apple.
I know the others (Android, Windows, Facebook, Google, yada yada do not come close to the Apples company mythology of protecting privacy as a human right. That is all I am saying, so maybe that YouTube can provide the information needed to point out what company does it better.

At this point I just want a phone with decent specs and a good camera that's small enough to not feel like I'm carrying a checkbook in my pocket. Even the 2nd gen iPhone SE bulked up and is now over 5.5" in height. And 5.5" is considered small now.

And then the phones with fancy glass backs you either put a case on to protect the finish or put a case on so it doesn't slip out of your hand. And then the phone is even bigger.
Its all good for whatever works for you, Im just chiming in because your reason above is not completely correct and maybe this may help.
As far as size, yes, you will need have a challenge finding a small phone if you need it to be under 5 Inches.

As far as fancy glass backs, they are awesome and wanted to point out that a case does not add to the size of the phone in a meaningful way.
Example, iPhone XR paired with a clear rubber feeling back case cost around $8 on eBay or Amazon, is nice and thin and gives you killer grip on the phone, plus unlike many cases, does not add to the size and preserves the awesome look of the phone.

This is the brand, they make for all phones, stand up company, been using them for years for various phones most recently my XR and wifes new 11. It doesnt distract from the looks of the phone and gives awesome grip. Even if you dont want a case, the glass back will hold its finish better then a plastic phone. Also keep in mind the phone is water resistant. Making a mistake and jumping in a pool with an Iphone 11 and most likely an XR in your pocket wont ruin it.

CANSHN iPhone 11 case Clear Protective Heavy Duty Case with Soft TPU Bumper [Slim Thin] Case for iPhone 6.1 Inch (2019) - Crystal Clear

Last edited:
BTW - LG announced today its getting out of the cell phone business.
It was still No. 3 in North America, with a 13% market share behind Apple's 39% and Samsung's 30% as of the third-quarter of 2020.
I guess at 13% nothing much will change as far as Apple's lead in market share, it will be interesting though.

Back