Well, guess I won't be shopping there anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2012/05/30...y-ad/?mobile=nc

New JCP Father's Day add.

mav0co.png

Quote:

First Pals: What makes Dad so cool? He’s the swim coach, tent maker, best friend, bike fixer and hug giver — all rolled into one. Or two.

Can't just have a normal "(X) Day" anymore. Someone always has to insert some kind of agenda.

I know. Here's a novel idea. Since its an add for father's day how about having gramps, son, and grandson doing something together.

Originally Posted By: buickman50401

Can't just have a normal "(X) Day" anymore. Someone always has to insert some kind of agenda.

I know. Here's a novel idea. Since its an add for father's day how about having gramps, son, and grandson doing something together.

I agree.

I won't be shopping at JCPs anymore, nor will I go to see the new Green Hornet movie. I don't like when they push an agenda.

Not a JCP shopper, but I'm also not offended at all by this. Better for the kids than parents who don't give a [censored] or a messed up foster care system. I'll leave it at that. Inb4 the lock.

The powers that be love flipping the finger at regular everyday human beings.

This isn't just a marketing campaign it is part of a bigger deliberate agenda to further the New World Order.

I don't know which one is the "father" in the relationship. I'm guessing the one with the blue shirt, since the other one looks especially feminine. Either way, he's smiling despite the presence of children and doesn't seem to hate his wife. Beats my parents!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back