Wal-Mart doesn't carry AC Delco filters anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been to Wal-Mart in months, but when I went today I checked their oil section and saw not a single AC Delco filter. I used to like to get their PF-52 if I could find the ones made by Wix... does anyone know if this is throughout all Wal-Marts or perhaps they just weren't a big mover at this location?

Plenty of AC Delco filters here at Walmart but the PF-52s are all new stock and Ecore. You might have to find a store that does not move filters fast to get the old version.

I didn't see any MOPARs at this location either, just ST and Fram. Thought it was really odd. I've bought AC's at this location before... Must've just been something this particular location decided not to carry anymore.

Originally Posted By: HM12460
3rd eye, wally here in muskegon carries them.

I'm hardly ever in Muskegon, the only time I go there is to go to a Chinese restaurant I like, right off of the highway either by or on some (west? north? don't remember... lol) Sternberg Road. I think it was called Asian Buffet & Grill? I'm not sure where the Wal-Mart is there, but if I need some I'll just see if the location by my house has some. Thanks anyways though.
55.gif

Originally Posted By: ThirdeYe
I didn't see any MOPARs at this location either, just ST and Fram. Thought it was really odd. I've bought AC's at this location before... Must've just been something this particular location decided not to carry anymore.

They are probably waiting for the new Ecore ACDelcos to come in. Where the previous ones Ecore?

I just got back from Walmart and took my obligatory stroll down the oil aisle and they still had the AC Delcos. They don`t have the ones for my car though,whenever I go with one of those I have to order them from O`Reilly.

Are they all going to be ecore? The ones I buy for my car are different than the Walmart ones,and they`re also made in the USA.

One of Wal*Marts big secrets to their success was their inventory control. I think they have lost their way. I am seeing more and more empty shelves. They need an old man in a junky truck going around and looking at stores.

Originally Posted By: labman
One of Wal*Marts big secrets to their success was their inventory control. I think they have lost their way. I am seeing more and more empty shelves. They need an old man in a junky truck going around and looking at stores.

+1. Can't make money on a no sale from an empty shelf

Originally Posted By: river_rat
Originally Posted By: labman

+1. Can't make money on a no sale from an empty shelf

Back when I used to go there they used to always be out of the kind of Potato Chips I liked, ALWAYS. They were finally back in stock probably a YEAR later. They were out of the cheddar crisp/crackers I used to like too 50% of the time.

AC Delco's are still available at my Walmart.

When the AC Delco's are all e-core, they may be hard to sell with the ST's right there beside them.

Originally Posted By: SilverC6
AC Delco's are still available at my Walmart.

When the AC Delco's are all e-core, they may be hard to sell with the ST's right there beside them.

They might not part duplicate too much there. I noted that the ST selection started shrinking with more expensive alternatives right next to them. Finding the 3/4-16 thread ST's limited ..with the MC's and Mopar right there ..and naturaly, the massive orange wall dominating the aisle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back