(Vinylex is discontinued)Best product for preserving plastic, rubber and vinyl?

I have used Vinylex for the past 15 years with outstanding results. It seems it was recently discontinued unfortunately as I can't find it anywhere. I think I will replace it with 303. Just wondering if there is another exceptional product out there that protect and preserves plastic, vinyl and coated leather seats? I hear Star Brite Vinyl Guard is good. Anyone use it on automotive interiors? I was a pro detailer years ago but have not kept up on newer products. Catch up time! I need something to preserve my old 97 GMC Sierra with TONS of brittle plastic. Want to keep the plastic as pliable as possible and prevent any cracks. Here is a couple pictures of my truck..... Thanks for any input!
rWRpIiy.jpg

GHkym2A.jpg

9EW6si0.jpg

I'm a fan of aerospace 303. I buy it by the 1/2 gallon and use a ZEP brand spray bottle (best quality I've found).IMHO many people that complain about it apply it directly instead of spraying it on a micro fiber cloth then applying it, and spraying too much on the cloth. I also use it on outside patio furnitrue that bakes in the Texas sun.

A real jem ! I see your in Colorado , have you used a rust preventative underneath?
Thanks! I try not to drive it in the snow ever. If I do get any mag chloride/salt on it, I flush it with fresh water with the pressure washer. She sits protected in the garage full time and only sees about 1,000 miles a years these days. 92,000 total miles in 25 years.

I've had excellent results with exterior plastic, and paint with Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions. It holds up well for an entire year and I live in Maine and hot water pressure wash my vehicles 2-3 times a week in the winter.....which is 6 months here.

I know that doesn't answer your question about interior plastic though.

Nice well kept GM truck!

Back