Valvoline Rebate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valvoline now has another rebate program going. You must buy a 12 quart case, or 3 jugs, of one gallon or more.

For the conventional, it is $10.00.

For the Durablend and MaxLife Blend it is $15.00.

For the Synpower and MaxLife synthetic it is $20.00.

For folk that like MaxLife, that comes out to $10.50 for a 5 quart jug. For Synpower, that would be $15.84 for a 5 quart jug, and for the conventional it would be $9.67 for a 5 quart jug.

I wish sometimes I lived in the US. We get screwed on oil up here.
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC
frown.gif

Shoot! You would have to build a new garage.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: sayjac
Originally Posted By: StevieC
frown.gif

Shoot! You would have to build a new garage.
grin2.gif

Probably!
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: D Bone
[censored] Canucks!
08.gif

I would like to know what you said also. Speaking of the Great Country of Canada, my wife and I are going there next week to Victoria!!! I love it there.

BC is very pretty and the most beautiful place in our great country (I think).
grin2.gif

He said the other word for DARN. I would like to know why, did I offend in someway?
21.gif

Some people are just jerks. I think BC is very beautiful but I also like Alberta a lot. Banff is just amazing and is probably the most beautiful national or providential or however they have it catagorized park I've ever seen! Great people there too, infact all of Canada has very friendly people that I've run accross. In Canada your average store cashier, fast food worker ect. seems to be much more friendly and inteligent than your average customer service person from where I live.

Originally Posted By: ryland
Originally Posted By: D Bone
[censored] Canucks!
08.gif

I would like to know what you said also. Speaking of the Great Country of Canada, my wife and I are going there next week to Victoria!!! I love it there.

Bring oil!
crackmeup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back