Upgraded to Windows 10, Outlook 2010 will not load...

As stated did the free upgrade this weekend from Windows 7 to 10. Now my legit version of Outlook 2010 does not open and I get the message it's needing the SingleImageWW.msi file which apparently I don't have on my laptop. Word & Excel come up fine. Incidentally when running Win7 ServcePack2 was never able to load nor was it able under Win10. I am much more confident wrenching than file xfering, am I screwed here and need to upgrade to current version of Outlook? I have no idea where the original CD for Office is either. TIA

Sounds like you need to uninstall and reinstall the Office application. I see you said you lost your installation disc. Do you have a Microsoft.com account? If so, log into your account and on the dashboard you will see a prompt for “Subcriptions”. Click that link and it should bring up your Office sub. My account it set up for installation to all my devices using method. YMMV.
Best of Luck.

Office 2010 went EOS in October, so it no longer shows up under "Previous Versions" to download from the Microsoft site. I probably have that file here somewhere, send me a PM if you've got a DropBox account or similar and I can put it on there for you.

If you don't have your installation media, for example if it was a trial version pre-installed, or even if not, do you have the installation key? If not, see if this will list it:

Do you have a Microsoft.com account? If so, log into your account and on the dashboard you will see....
I think - could be wrong - that Office 2010 pre-dates having that information online, linked to people's Microsoft/Live/Office accounts.

Try starting it from command line as:
outlook.exe /safe
you can also try Office repair by clicking 'change' for the install in Programs and Features in Control Panel

Back