Unused FRAM Titanium FS2

OVERKILL

$100 Site Donor 2021
@Rod Knock was generous enough to send me 5x FS2 filters (that @Rand brought up when he came to tour Bruce) but unfortunately one of them got a major dent in it in transit. So, I decided to C&P it.

Spoiler: It looks identical to the XG2 with the exception of the baseplate with the larger, teardrop shaped, holes.

IMG_4835.jpeg

IMG_4836.jpeg
IMG_4837.jpeg
IMG_4838.jpeg

IMG_4839.jpeg

IMG_4840.jpeg

IMG_4841.jpeg

IMG_4842.jpeg

IMG_4843.jpeg

IMG_4844.jpeg

Thanks for all involved & am particularly liking the "Media Layers" presentation. These are solid filters & after seeing my first torn Fram Endurance the other day gives me more reason to appreciate "The good old days". It's like my old John Deere made with metal everything & then the newer one made with a plastic hood. Yep, the plastic hood is all busted up looking ghetto. :LOL:

@OVERKILL ... did you try to separate the glued seam? ... results? Some of the Ultras/Titaniums like the 7317 have a metal crimped seam.

1685492280123.jpg

It was metal crimped, see pic #6, that's the metal piece before being removed, the following pic is with it removed.
The lighting was not good, looked like a regular pleat. Really have to look hard. The piece in the glue sort of gives a clue it's metal.

Back