Tyson Fury post fight comments

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
It is Sunday morning for me, and I am eating breakfast. Reading about the Tyson Fury fight, could not help but laugh at how Tyson Fury talks about his future opponent.

I sense Fury is not only a capable fighter, but a top shelf marketer. Unlike most sports, boxers pay is often based on the results of their personal selling of their fight.
""
Chisora's trademark toughness was on display throughout in what amounted to a tuneup bout for Fury, who is in talks to meet Oleksandr Usyk for the undisputed heavyweight championship in springtime in Saudi Arabia.

The unified heavyweight champion from Ukraine was ringside and immediately jumped up on the ring apron after Fury called him out. "You're next you little b----," Fury (33-0-1, 24 KOs) said as he stood face-to-face with Usyk.

Fury then mocked Usyk's two victories over Anthony Joshua, whom he described as a mere "bodybuilder."

"Well, I'm no bodybuilder you sucker," he said. "You ugly little man. Let's get it on!"""

ESPN: Tyson Fury dominates Derek Chisora to retain belts.

Last edited:
Here are his post-fight comments- a talented boxer and an outstanding self-promoter:

Back