Two Quaker State oils' difference?

Hm, interesting. So on that main page, it says All Mileage is a conv. oil. But then going to its page, it then says its a synblend.

I wonder if the All Mileage is a synblend for not high mileage?

here's another thread on the subject too

All mileage.... marketing geniuses

Next up....... Any mileage oil

After that..... Some mileage oil

Waiting for cheapskate oil

I'm pretty sure All Mileage is just their High Mileage with a new label but they seem to be cutting the old conventional SKU at certain retailers so they changed the High Mileage to All Mileage because I guess they figured people that had been using QSAD will use it instead when they can no longer find it on the shelves.

What exactly, if any, is the difference between "Quaker State Motor Oil" and "Quaker State All Mileage"?
Looks like they bumped up the mileage from 75k to 125k if you mouse over the High Mileage image.

I just looked at the Datasheets looks like the All Mileage and QSAD have all the same specs on the datasheet so maybe it is the same oil as the QSAD in a new bottle, I'd have thought it'd be the same as high mileage but I guess not, although it is SOPUS and they might have just copied and pasted the data off the QSAD data sheet and put it in the All Mileage datasheet and it might not be the right data

I just looked at the Datasheets looks like the All Mileage and QSAD have all the same specs on the datasheet so maybe it is the same oil as the QSAD in a new bottle, I'd have thought it'd be the same as high mileage but I guess not, although it is SOPUS and they might have just copied and pasted the data off the QSAD data sheet and put it in the All Mileage datasheet and it might not be the right data
Seal conditioners do not show up on the data sheets.
Considering using it on the Tucson.

Looks like parallel re-branding to ST oils (and I assume other WPP brands). Dropping the word conventional by Valvoline got several knocks on the Amazon site complaining that they were dropping "real" oil. I guess with SP, all makers are going to have to hold hands and jump off the end of the dock together. Will this be a chance for quick change shops to change their basic oil change "conventional" signs and raise prices?

I'm a cheapskate and had a stack of Valvoline WB $10 oil changes. Chain changed names and I'm not sure if they'll accept them. The Valvoline burned through a quart in a 5000 mile OCI, the replacement Supertech syn much less so. Giving some thought for trying the twenty buck Quaker State economy Wally World change-- if the price hasn't gone up. Hopefully this stuff has slightly increased seal conditioners and will burn off a bit less than the VWB.

Last edited:
Looks like they bumped up the mileage from 75k to 125k if you mouse over the High Mileage image.
^^I love how that chick is watching that dude pour oil into her car as if she’s making sure he does it right haha:D

Before long it'll all be made by the same plant somewhere in China and the names will be vague, legally non-binding phrases meant to appeal to all consumers. Maybe even different colored jugs, or jugs with names on them like the Coke cans, or TV shows like "Kardashian Blend", etc.

All mileage.... marketing geniuses

Next up....... Any mileage oil

After that..... Some mileage oil

Waiting for cheapskate oil
Then---> Quaker State Brawndo

1619642061705.jpg

They're saying the "Quaker State Motor Oil" is a conventional on one page and on another page they're saying it's a synthetic blend.

Quaker State® is a synthetic blend motor oil that provides durable wear protection that helps engines survive daily commutes from sustained high-speed highway operation to repetitive, stop-and-go traffic.

QUAKER STATE® MOTOR OIL​

Provides durable wear protection
Conventional Motor Oil

They spelled "authorized" wrong haha:

Protect the Environment
Take used oil to an authorised collection point. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water.

Looking at the data sheets they appear to be the exact same oils (unless I missed something). I see no "Quaker State Motor Oil" in the stores, so I'm guessing they're one in the same and SOPUS just hasn't updated their page to remove the "QSMO".

Back